The laws of New Zealand govern the ICLICK website, and it’s business operations.
This Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time to reflect changes in the law, best practice, or a change in our practices regarding the treatment of personal information.
This notice was last updated 08/08/2020
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ICLICK ONLINE is committed to protecting the security and confidence of your information. We endeavour to always store any personal information you provide only on secure computer systems with limited access and we always follow industry-standard security implementations to our systems. Customers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their user registration and passwords.
Further, you may follow ICLICK ONLINE’s Terms and Conditions, which can be reviewed on this website.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as described in this statement, ICLICK ONLINE will not disclose personally-identifying information about our customers to any third party organisation without consent.
We may share information regarding version information and upgrade services to registered partners of ICLICK ONLINE.
Unless specifically requested otherwise, we may indicate which companies we have partnered with, and we may indicate which customer organisations are our clients. From time to time, ICLICK ONLINE or contracted third parties may contact customers to gauge satisfaction with our products and/or services or to gather information about ICLICK ONLINE or our services for marketing and promotional purposes.
Publicly published statements will not be created without the customer’s consent. We may access or disclose information about you when it is required by law, for example by judicial order, or to enforce our agreements or policies governing your use of ICLICK ONLINE services, and/or to protect our intellectual property rights.
DATA COLLECTION THROUGH ICLICK ONLINE WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
ICLICK ONLINE collects and uses your information to operate and improve our websites, our applications, and our services in general.
We may also use your personal information to communicate with you or to send service communications such as welcome letters, renewal reminders, service queries, information on technical issues, security announcements, or information we believe to be useful to you.
Further, We may also send emails to our customers regarding new features and upgrades to our products or services, or to report or enquire about progress and service. These uses may include:
- We are using cookies to make our website work and to track and monitor its usage.
- Providing you with login access to websites, applications, and information;
- Making our sites and applications easier to use;
- Providing you with more effective service;
- Eliminating the need to enter the same information repeatedly;
- Performing analysis aimed at improving our products or services;
- Helping to diagnose technical problems and other business functions.
- Enable us to respond to enquirers
- Send newsletters to those who have made a request
ICLICK ONLINE also uses third-party Google Analytics features, including Google Analytics cookies, to track and monitor the use of this website.
- No personal information about visitors to our Web site is stored within our cookies
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to Iclick Online Technology site visitors based on visits to this site and other sites on the Internet