Native iOS, Native Android & Hybrid Developments
If you want to go the extra mile and ramp up your business’ digital identity, then a customised mobile or web app is the way to go. With your mobile app, you live in your customers’ pocket – literally!
At ICLICK, we can develop your very own mobile or web app. Big or small, we promise a cost-effective solution that doesn’t skimp on quality. We can develop apps for Apple, Android, or Windows, and can build both native and hybrid applications.
Android and iOS are the flagship products of Google and Apple, respectively. Meantime we use well-reputed other software to build Hybrid Apps.
- Gain a competitive edge by making it fun and easy for your customers to interact with your brand
- Use gamification features to increase customer engagement
- Improve your marketing by leveraging geo-targeting features
- Helps you increase customer engagement and quickly build brand recognition.
- Inform users of new products and offers
- Stand out from the competition
- Reach out to younger demographics
- Sync users’ email and social media accounts
We closely work with the customer to understand the entire scope of a mobile app development project. From defining product goals and business outcomes to prioritising the right functionality to make an impact with users, and creating a scalable product roadmap to support long-term growth, the deliverables from our approach will build the foundation for a future-proof mobile app product.
We make sure that your product strategy meets the needs of users most intuitively and seamlessly possible.
Native iOS App Development
Our iOS development team is capable of design and develop native iOS applications for any iOS device depend on customer requirements. We have experience in producing applications for Apple systems that fit into their design guidelines and expectations. We build our mobile apps in native code to ensure they are as fast as possible and always look and feel great.
Further, We work with the client to define the look and feel of the application then use the storyboard to get it looking good on every Apple tablet and phone available.
- Exceptional user experience
- Enhanced security
- More Intuitive and Interactive
- Optimum Performance
- Better UI/UX Experience
Native Android App Development
We focus on building Android apps that look good on any screen, loads in a fraction of a second, and works efficiently.
We strive to adopt the newest versions of all the Android components and to stick rigorously with Android’s best practices for development, testing and deployment. Android is a very rich environment, with a great many libraries and features.
- Android comparatively has a low barrier to entry.
- High ROI With Lower Costs
- Devs can interact and exchange source code with the Android developer community for the benefit of the project;
- There’s more flexibility for building the functions and features that will please your audience;
- There’s more space for creativity and innovation than with ios.
- The app development process may be easier and faster, which saves money.
Hybrid App Development
Hybrid app development is quite popular nowadays due to varies reasons, and we found them as great apps. Hybrid apps are ones that work in web technologies to build a web app work on a mobile device.
Hybrid apps work on both iOS and Android devises and are capable of amazing things, with a few limitations. They don’t look particularly like either iOS or Android apps. Still, they do have a very valid business case – rather than build separate apps, you can develop one app that works on all platforms combine elements of both web and native apps features.
- Low cost with ease of development
- Native experience with simple backend
- Attractive UI/UX designs
- Offline Support
- Hassle-free integration with other apps
- Multi-platform support
- Qualified for online marketplace
UI/ UX Design
Our UX/UI design process focuses on creating user-centric mobile solutions that delight users, make lives easier, enhance brand reputations, and strengthen customer-company relationships. Designing for mobile requires a specific set of expertise to reframe complex business scenarios from a customer’s perspective and create an experience that consistently drives business value.
Our design team is experts in the principles of interaction-design and uses an iterative approach to problem-solving so they can help companies tackle business problems in human-centric ways.
Our mobile app design services are integrated with product strategy and development. From ideation to final polish,
- UX Design
Build an intuitive, human-centric, and seamless experience into your mobile product.
- UI Design
Create compelling and aesthetically pleasing interfaces for user interaction in line with your brand’s visual identity.
- User Research
Identify your target audience’s demographics, interests, digital behaviours, goals, challenges, motivators, and use data to inform your product decisions.
- User Identities
Personalize your user research data and make the most impactful design decisions based on validated learnings and not assumptions.
- Rapid Prototyping
Build a clickable prototype to capture feedback on user interactions and further clarify the user experience design.
Combine your brand’s visual identity, story, and voice with your product’s user experience to engage and delight.